Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALPIC Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 07:17 AM
    I am using Yahoo messager 10.when I chatting to friends how do I turn on my webcam
    When I chatting to friends on Yahoo messager 10.how do I switch on my web cam.. there no button on there for web cam... my e-mail is [email protected] thanks alpic
    suhari Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2010, 09:52 AM

1.Click the 'Messenger' follo wed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
    2. Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
    3. Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
    4. Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
    4. Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Every time I switch on Yahoo messager my screen resolution changes [ 9 Answers ]

I have a new wide screen dell s1909wn flat screen.nvidia... now every time I switch on Yahoo messager my screen resolution chages I have to keep reseting it... every time I start the computer thanks alan

How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger . [ 11 Answers ]

:rolleyes:How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger .

Yahoo messager [ 1 Answers ]

I have Yahoo message .when I come to message somebody.a box come up saying.AN ERROR HAS OCCOURRED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE... HELP PLEASE.. I TRY TO TAKE OFF YAHOO MESSAGER.FROM ADD AND REMOVE PROGRAMES... it will not let me remove it... IT SAIDS COULD NOT OPEN INSTALL LOG FILE.HELP ALL SO...

How do I get the webcam to work on the old version on Yahoo messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Yes I was wondering how I would get my webcam to work on my old version of Yahoo messenger because I can't find where the webcam icon is on it can someone help me locate that icon

View more questions Search