Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garfieldhtxz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 07:51 PM
    How to get rid of semi permanent blue color
    I dyed my hair light brown with liight ash hi lites. I dyed the bottom half of my hair with blue semi perment color I bought at sally's . But I washed it and it looks so bad please can sumone help I want to get rid of the blue and go back to my preety hair with out damaging it please...
    stylistjennifer Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 10:14 AM

You can wash it often to rade it out a lot, with clarafyling shampoo.
    Than you could color it to your natural color to cover up the blue. And condition your hair good. Or use a leave in conidtioner and you should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-permanent color [ 2 Answers ]

Hello prettypetite1 I am worndering if you can tell me about demi-permanent color. I used a natural brown hair color (permanent) on my hair . I wanted my hair to match a hair piece so I went to Sallys and they gave me a demi-permanent color of ash blond to take the red out of my hair. I am...

Blue semi-permanent dye issue [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dying hair blue with a semi-permanent Paul Mitchell hairdye, at a salon, and the color is just superb even after a whole month. My only concern is, it won't stop leaking blue. It stains my hands, my neck, my ears, everything. Even after several shampoos, it still stains all the time. Is...

Fading semi - permanent color (purple) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have blonde hair right now and my cousin convinced me to Do the bottom layer purple. I do NOT like it and I just want it back To blonde.. I've tried using dandruff shampoo, but it didn't really Work, the box said "fades in 5-40 washes.." I know it will eventually Fade, but I want it gone,...

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search