Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2021, 09:02 PM
    No you don't. This comment proves it. " A fetus that size does not have to be ripped or suctioned out of a uterus." Well yeah, it actually does. Your miracle pills don't work at 19 weeks, so your own words demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge on the subject, "Charlie".

And if you don't have the courage to oppose abortions, then yeah, you're on board.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2021, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    No you don't. This comment proves it. " A fetus that size does not have to be ripped or suctioned out of a uterus." Well yeah, it actually does. Your miracle pills don't work at 19 weeks, so your own words demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge on the subject, "Charlie".
    No, a fetus no matter how far along doesn't have to be ripped or suctioned out of a woman's uterus.
    And if you don't have the courage to oppose abortions, then yeah, you're on board.
    I thought this is a discussion site.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 05:42 AM
    fetus no matter how far along doesn't have to be ripped or suctioned out of a woman's uterus.
    Poor WG. You are simply wrong. Do you not see that you are wildly disagreeing with a med school? You might as well say that you know that stents are not used in heart patients because, after all, you did a nine month internship. Oh brother. Why do you think doctors perform suction and D&E abortions hundreds of thousands of times a year. Why do you think they do that, so they can have a little fun?

Do you ever really listen to yourself?

Here is the problem. You want to be pro-abortion without having to identify as pro-abortion. If you choose to ignore it, and even passively support it, then you are pro-abortion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 08:05 AM
    Poor WG. You are simply wrong. Do you not see that you are wildly disagreeing with a med school?
    ONE med SCHOOL??? Do some research, Charlie!
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 11:09 AM
    Yeah. Those med schools staffed with med experts don’t know anything. You have to come to this obscure web site and check in with someone who did a nine month internship to find out the truth.

You need to go onstage. You’re really funny!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 11:21 AM
    As I said earlier, a fetus no matter how far along doesn't have to be ripped or suctioned out of a woman's uterus. There are other, less violent methods.

If all prepubescent males had a reversible vasectomy done, abortions would be rare.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 11:38 AM
    Note to readers. WG actually believes that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 11:46 AM
    Note to readers. WG actually believes that.
    Hmm, how did that embryo come to exist? The female dreamt it and her dream came true? Or maybe it was from the Brussels sprouts she had at dinner?

And apparently Charlie -- whoops JL -- has never heard of an induced miscarriage and how its done.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 01:51 PM
    So now you want to change the subject? Well, women could try keeping their pants on until they get married. But I guess your incredible plan of the government physically forcing teenage boys to have an invasive surgery seems, amazingly, to be a better plan to you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 02:02 PM
    So now you want to change the subject? Well, women could try keeping their pants on until they get married.
    No subject change. Preventing abortions begins with preventing pregnancies. And that begins with ... you know.... (You sound like Adam: "The woman made me do it!")

How about this? It's also because of a male's testosterone that they have to have sex. So how about giving them regular doses of estrogen?

A vasectomy doesn't have to be invasive. It's minor surgery, can be done very quickly and simply.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 02:22 PM
    It’s like the old saying. Surgery done on you is minor. Surgery done on me is major.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 02:28 PM
    It’s like the old saying. Surgery done on you is minor. Surgery done on me is major.
    It's painless with few aftereffects beyond the most important one. The GOP doesn't want women to get abortions, so I'm going to present this fool-proof remedy to them. Bet they'll be thrilled!
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 02:54 PM
    Why not force women to get a reversible tubal ligation?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 03:03 PM
    Why not force women to get a reversible tubal ligation?
    That's MUCH more complicated and invasive than a reversible vasectomy that's just a snip-tieoff and you're done. No sperm, no pregnancy! Voila! What fun we can have with no responsibilities!
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 03:13 PM
    Nah. Not anymore. And it’s painless with few after effects other than the important one.

I thought you liked the idea of government enforced surgery?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 03:23 PM
    Nah. Not anymore. And it’s painless with few after effects other than the important one.
    That's the vasectomy you're talking about. And a tubal ligation isn't easily reversed.
    I thought you liked the idea of government enforced surgery?
    For reversible vasectomies, yes!
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
    Neither is a vaz. And only in favor of forced surgery for men?? Sexist!!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2021, 04:32 PM
    Note to readers. There is practically zero chance that Athos will answer that question.
    Note to readers: There is zero chance (no practically about it) that Jl is anything but a hypocritical phony who enjoys painting gruecome pictures of fetuses being terminated, all the while being pro-choice himself as he has so clearly and definitively admitted in these very pages.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 04:38 PM
    I was right again! It's four for four now. And the reader can see that noticeable side order of anger accompanying the main course of evasion. But I'll repeat my statement just in case you have changed your mind.

"If you know for a fact that mother and baby are going to die, then you have no choice. But as I said, and it remains unanswered (as usual) by you, what about the other 99.99% pregnancies?

Note to readers. There is practically zero chance that Athos will answer that question." He scarcely ever does.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2021, 04:42 PM
    Neither is a vaz. And only in favor of forced surgery for men?? Sexist!!
    Hey! It's men's equipment that causes all the trouble. We women may have to start cloning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The new Texas abortion law is unconstitutional [ 1 Answers ]

No ;not because it violates the unconstitutional 'Roe v Wade ' decision It is unconstitutional because it creates what the libs call a vigilante system where someone not involved in the specific case can bring a civil case forward . SCOTUS did not hear the case over procedural issues. When...

What was the impact of delay in taking Anti D injection after medical abortion [ 0 Answers ]

My wife had a medical abortion 5years ago,her blood group is B- but we forgot to take ANTI D INJECTION and it was taken after 14 days later .is there is any problem in the time of next pregnancy

Computer viruses masking itself as an anti-virus program [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I purchases a laptop for my daughter in May. A Toshiba from Best Buy. Suddenly appearing on the computer is some type of security software from Best Buy that keeps popping up asking for $50. To activate. The pop-up keeps popping up all over the screen to the point that you cannot use the...

How come that swine flu is now able to cause a pandemic? [ 2 Answers ]

Even though both the classical swine flu and humans seasonal flu H1N1 originate from Spanish flu 1918.

Influenza pandemic [ 1 Answers ]

If the bird flu virus gained the ability to pass between humans. In what ways would it affect the UK? And what would be do to resolve them?

View more questions Search