Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flutefirst Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Bobbin in Singer Sewing Machine Zig-Zag Model 413
    Hi...

Every time I try to put the bobbin in and thread the needle in my sewing machine, it gets jammed and makes clunky noises. Can somebody give me detailed instructions from threading the needle, to winding the bobbin, to getting everything in place?

Thanks,,
    :p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 01:02 PM
    You might find something on the following site to be helpful to you. I hope that you do.

SINGER® SEWING CO. | Resources: Threading Machines
    northerngirl241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 01:38 PM
    I have a 1971 Singer Sytlist zig-zag model 413.
    I am having trouble getting the needle to pick up the bobbin thread. Everything is threaded correctly. The needle will just not pick up the bobbin thread.
    Any suggestions. Please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 02:30 AM
    Hi, northerngirl241!

This is the very old and archived thread of someone else. I also haven't been on here in awhile, so I didn't catch this.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads. If you had started a new thread, then your question would have been visible on the daily listing of currently active threads.

Did you solve the problem that you were having with sewing, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1880 Singer Sewing Machine [ 6 Answers ]

I have inherited an 1880 Singer Sewing machine in mint condition. Just curious on its value.

Singer Sewing Machine V-Series [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me roughly how much my singer sewing machine is worth. It is a V-Series, which was prior to the F-Series-that one was manufactured in 1910-1920. I am waiting for singer to get back to me with a dating on the series number, however, they cannot actually value...

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

Singer Sewing machine bobbin won't pick up? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was sewing and needle broke and she installed a new needle and machine wouldn't pick up thread! It is Model # 457 made in and about 1969. Please help? Thanks, CL

Singer sewing machine parts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of...

View more questions Search