Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Fl Living Will
    Do we need an attorney to write our Florida Living Will? If not, were would you suggest we can get the proper forms. Then, what do we do with them?

Thanks,
    Bill
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchak48
    Do we need an attorney to write our Florida Living Will? if not, were would you suggest we can get the proper forms. Then, what do we do with them?

Thanks,
    Bill
    No, a lawyer isn't required to write your living will. You can download any of several versions from the internet and choose the version that most applies to you and your need. You can ever make modification, as needed. You do need to have the document notarized and then make copies available to your regular doctor and to the hospital administration where you are frequently treated. Keeping a copy in your possession if you travel is a good idea, too.
    Living Will Information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living on [ 3 Answers ]

It's a frightening thing thinking we are all going to die sometime or another, but that is one thing that we know for certain that will happen to us all.. But it's the unknowing everyone is frightened about! I think that when we die our spirt always lives on... I believe in ghosts my father when he...

An Alphabet For Living [ 1 Answers ]

An Alphabet For Living Associate with the wise who try to correct you Bitter is the fruit of evil Control your mind, cultivate good friendship Death takes the sensual unaware

Will vs. Living trust [ 5 Answers ]

My mother in law passed away in Aug. 2006, she left 3 surviving adult children. She died in Ill. But was a resident of Ohio. She had a will that contained nothing because she left everything in her living trust. According to the will her oldest daughter whom she was visiting when she passed was...

Living in NY and NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My wife and I lived in ny and she works in NY but I work in NJ. We end up paying a lot for taxes because my work doesn't allow me to take out additional taxes from my paychesk. This year we are planning on filing seprately and my W2 has a NJ address that I spend considerable time at...

View more questions Search