Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyfix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Furnace comes on every 3 minutes and slightly warm air... mobile home... why is this?
    I recently moved into a mobile home, cleaned what I could have the furnace,set the thermostat, and now it comes on every three minutes and the heart is barely warm. I also changed the filter... john

Check out some similar questions!

Miller mobile home furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My miller home furnace MMHA-077ABHR-02 has a UT Electronic Controls 1018 series hot surface ignitor that is repeatedly flashing 3 times. Furnace goes through the cycle for starting, solonoid for gas opens momentarily and shuts right back off, and furnace will not light.

My gas furnace is 18 yrs old. It lights, blows warm for 3 minutes and stops blowing. [ 1 Answers ]

The unit continues to run but will not blow any hot air. If you turn unit off for one minute it will fire up and again blow only for 3 minutes.

Intertherm mobile home furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have to change thermo couple and spark electrode in my furnace, but don't know how to access furnace. It's built into wall, so I need to know access door or easiest way. Model #MG8-065-AACWL-05. Any help at all is much appreciated,thanks

New mobile home furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a mobile home 18 months ago and replaced the water heater in April ($1,600) and now I need a furnace. It is an Intertherm MGHA 075 A8FC-01 and 16 years old. According to the first two repairpersons there is a hole in the heat exchanger and they said it is more cost effective to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.