Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nipper1954 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 06:43 PM
    sci-fi movie experts
    I am looking for a sci-fi movie, I saw when I was a kid. I saw it on the Million Dollar movie in the 60's, it ran the same movie all week.

This movie was a sci-fiction movie, and I vaguely remember, what I believe was some type of refinery, with pipes, large metal containers, walk ways above the ground.

I remember, some type of slim in the pipes, that finally expanded and started to leak out of the pipes.

I also seem to remember, the camera showing people walking within this refinery, and then coming to a window, to see some creature or thing inside. I remember the drama of walking through the refinery until you got to this creature.

The film was probably made in the 60's... for some reason, I seem to think it the title had in it, something about a man from planet Z, or Planet X... but I probably am mistaken since I have looked at some of these titles with no luck.

Help!

thanks,
    bruce
    nipper1954 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:58 AM

I just found it... what a search...

YOU GOT TO CHECK OUT THIS MOVIE
    ----------------------------------------------

I am not into the series, but this one is fantastic...

"Enemy from Space" - USA (1957) United Artists

*However, it was called "Quatermass II" in the UK... apparently part of the Quatermass series of movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask the movie experts [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie, black & white I think, that took place in the jungle. A mad scientist was working with a radiation source in a deep well . He used this to shrink about 6 of his workers. They were locked in small containers for study. The scientist found out that they were starting to grow...

Sci fi movie experts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have just stumbled across your website/service and am wondering if perhaps you might help me solve a mystery that I have been trying to conclude for about 10-15years!! This movie that I am asking about was I believe made in the 80's.. pretty sure it wasn't the 70s... but alas, all I...

View more questions Search