Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anticuchos Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 09:59 PM
    Resume needed if I am filling in a job application?
    Do I need to write a resume too if I am filling in a job application?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Do you NEED to? NO

However, you should.

Heck, you don't even have to fill in the entire job application to be considered.

While the info might be the same, I think it will look better on you if you attach your resume to the job application.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Resume
    Hi,
    I agree with CaptainForest; you should submit a resume.
    There are many sites online with different types of resumes to use.
    If the job application isn't going to be faxed anywhere, such as from a State Employment Agency, or Employment Commission, then I have written in the application with words such as "Please see Resume". Then attach the resume with the job application.
    This saves a lot of time with applications such as headings of:
    Education; instead of writing all this down again, just use the above phrase.
    Past Employment.
    References, both work and non-work.
    I do wish you the best of luck, and the more applications you fill out, the better chances of landing a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a Resume [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Consultant, Please could you advice me on the best method of preparing a resume

Resume Effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?

What do I say for the objective for a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

What are you suppose to act like in an interview when you are 18? Like I know if I use to many big words then they will know I am acting but if I use to little then they won't hire me? At 18 years old I don't have much job experience and I went online for tips on what to say as my objective and it...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search