Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Lightening not working on knuckles
    I started using skin lightening creams to lighten my skin and I am very happy with the results so far. However, the problem I have is that my knuckles are still black and I cannot find a product to lighten it. It is very embarrassing. Can someone recommend a product that I can use.

Thanks.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jul 6, 2006, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brown123
    I started using skin lightening creams to lighten my skin and I am very happy with the results so far. However, the problem I have is that my knuckles are still black and I cannot find a product to lighten it. It is very embarrassing. Can someone recommend a product that I can use.

Thanks.
    Yeah I know I see that a lot.

Sometimes you see people who have light faces but their skin around the eyes and the lips are dark.

Hmmm with the knuckles your probably going to need something stronger.

So far I have only been concentrating my my face which is working out great so far but I still like to try other skin lightening products and I think it's important to even out the skin all over.

It doesn't look right having some parts lighten and others still the original color.

I was thinking of trying the African Queen cream on my hands only. To see how this product works.

http://africanqueeninc.net/index.html

Maybe I should try it out on my kncukles too.

I'm going to get the African Queen Super Strength Cream 4 oz. I'm not going for the Super 2 which I think is their strongest product.

Maybe I should start with the medium strength or the regular strength? I don't want something too strong right off the bat.

I think I get the Super Strength and use it on my knuckles every other day for a week and then cause I have no idea how this product will work out.

You see the price of their lotion? CHEAP!!
    $2.99 and it says Super Super. Sounds strong.

I bought the cream about hmm two years ago but when I heard about Fair and Flawless I threw the cream down the toilet cause I got all excited about the Fair and Flawless cream.LOL! I should have at least gave it a shot. That was really throwing money down the toilet.

I remember the AfricanQueen product smelling sooooooo good. I kept opening up the jar and taking a sniff. Lol. It smells like the Fair and Lovely soap which has a nice light scent to it.
    Jaanu Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Hi brown123 Can you tell me what skin lightening product that you used that worked really good for you, cause I tried everything and nothing worked for me yet so can you please let me know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

DPA skin lightening? [ 9 Answers ]

http://abaco.ya.com/skindepigment/ Is it a scam?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

Body Lightening? [ 56 Answers ]

As anybody managed to successfully lighten there body... I'm a brown (caribbean) complexion and I'm currently using Makari for 3 weeks and haven't got much results... Can anybody recommend a good lightening cream/lotion? Thank you :)

View more questions Search