Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Caught stealing
    Hello. I did the same mistake as you. I ate a couple of chocolate bars in zellers and the police gave me a ticket for 65 dollars, but he said that it will not stick on my record. However, I don't know as to how much I am going to pay zellers- 100? Or more? Any ideas?
    Johnyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 02:06 PM

Hello. I did the same mistake as you in Toronto, ON. I ate a couple of chocolate bars in zellers and the police gave me a ticket for 65 dollars, but he said that it will not stick on my record. However, I don't know as to how much I am going to pay zellers- 100? Or more? Any ideas? Please let me know.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Hello. I did the same mistake as you in Toronto, ON. I ate a couple of chocolate bars in zellers and the police gave me a ticket for 65 dollars, but he said that it will not stick on my record. However, I dont know as to how much I am going to pay zellers- 100? or more? Any ideas? Please let me know.
    Johnyy, this thread was started in 2008. Please don't piggyback your questions on other peoples threads, and please don't post on older threads.

I've asked the mods to move your post to its own thread, you'll get more answers that way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 05:38 PM

Expect the store to ask for about 200 dollars. Also you need to get this on the first offender program ( diversion program) so it will not be on your record

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got caught stealing: I'm 18 [ 6 Answers ]

I got caught stealing yesterday and I am 18. I stole 270 worth of clothing from Von Maur and they told me they would not put me in jail. They gave me a misdeamenor and this is my first offense. I am very scared about the consequences of the outcome of the court and need some advice on how to...

Caught stealing - 'Cash Return Fraud' [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for Old Navy for over 3 years, my bosses always bragged about me to their bosses, and I was one of the best employees they've ever had. Over a period of 6 or 7 months, I would keep customer's receipts from cash transactions and "return" items and pocket the cash. (It was always right...

Got caught stealing but police did not come I was told they will call me [ 25 Answers ]

I got caught stealing, the undercover security caught me and took me to the back room, she took my info and told me that the police will call me at home and disscuse what happen and I will then be told if it's a warning or a court date They also told me that I will get a letter in the mail stating...

Spouse caught stealing money [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently going through divorce and I finally received my wife's "Notice to Produce" documents and going through them I found that she has had a separate checking, saving and credit card account sent to her parents house that I was completely unaware of. The statements go back to 2006 it is...

Caught stealing makeup at K-Mart [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter got caught stealing makeup at K- mart , it's the first time, she had just turned 18. But they sent me a letter from a law firm for K-mart that we had to pay a 500.00 fine. We did not pay it and will not. This was separate from the court , at court they gave her a Number to call to...

View more questions Search