Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nataliedebrah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 02:52 AM
    How to remove black hair dye from hair
    [F]:confused:

Hi there I am natalie from the uk and wanted to know if there are any home remedies for removing, or really fading black hair dye from hair, I am naturally red and am about to go on holiday next week to the canaries, and did not want red regrowth, so I am wanting a quick and easy home remedy to remove or really fade the black.

Thanks xx
    daneyy44 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Im not a 100% sure about this but I thought you might want to try it. Dawn dishsoap has a natural stripper in it. Before I went to the hairdressers to get my hair stripped they told me to use dawn as a shampoo. I did not have a chance to use it but I thought you might just want to try it. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove too dark hair dye [ 3 Answers ]

My hairdresser put in both high and low lights and my hair is way too brown. Normally, I'd have her correct it, but, she'll be away for 2 weeks and I am not a happy brunette! I understand that a combination of developer and shampoo will lighten the brown and expose the already bleached color under...

Removing Black Hair Dye [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have dyed my hair black for about two months but I am ready to go back to my natural brown color, I have not dyed it for over a month so my roots are getting very big and there is a lot of brown coming out in my hair. I can't wait to grow it out it takes to long, but I also don't want to...

Can I dye my black hair brown? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair black with permanent dye for about five years. The last time I dyed it was four months ago, and now I want to dye it dark brown. Can I just dye over it or do I have to get rid of the black first?

Remove black hair dye questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair black from its original dark brown color. I used a demi permanate colorer IT LOOKS GOTHIC! I need it out; And I'm scared that if I put bleach in it will go white! Does it? And how does this hot oil treatment work, and what does it do? Answers are very very veryyy much...

How do I get my black hair dye out? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had black dye in my hair for about 2 months and I have tried Every thing (or so it seems) please how do I get this mess out?? :confused:

View more questions Search