Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dallasshan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2018, 12:12 AM
    AC keeps blowing air.
    Help with AC. After running our AC for 5 months, we were finally able to turn it off at night last week an open the windows. Then it go hot again and we turned it back on. Now it comes on and blows blows cold air and stops, but we can still hear air coming through the vents. It’s not cold or hot, just room temp. Why does the air keep running after it’s reached the temp on the thermostat? It is a split unit and both are on. We even tried turning both thermostats to off, but the air still runs.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2018, 05:22 AM
    Have you cleaned the filters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne house ac blowing hot air-outside blower/fan working but blowing out cool air [ 0 Answers ]

My central a/c unit is blowing hot air. The outside unit & fan seems to be working but cool air is blowing out of the unit. The unit was working fine most of the day. A circuit breaker was tripped and the outside unit stopped working. I reset the breaker and the outside unit started working again...

Fan not blowing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a digital thermostat. Sometimes the system fan is not blowing but I can feel the air is cool from the vents. The house is not cooling down to set temps. Two days ago, I came home and the house was 91 degrees instead of 80 degrees. Is the thermostat the cause of this fan issue? Or does...

My ac unit is blowing air outside but not blowing inside [ 0 Answers ]

My A/C unit is blowing on the outside but not blowing on the inside, what could this be and how easy is it to replace yourself?

A/C is blowing warm air/outside is blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman A/C for about 4 years, today my a/c started blowing warm and the outside unit is blowing cold air. Just last week I replace the filter and the a/c want out, the tech replace the capacitor because the fan went out. Now today the fan is working but the a/c is now blowing warm air...

Blowing me off? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend used to blow me off on the weekends a lot and I've asked him about it and he's given me three reasons... 1. He wanted space (totally understandable) 2. He's afraid I'm one of those girls that wants to be with him every single night like what has happened to him in the past (o.k....

View more questions Search