Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jun 5, 2018, 06:33 AM
    ID movie young artist falls in love with dying old woman
    Please help me ID this movie. I can't remember if it was a foreign movie or American. It's about a young artist (man) who falls in love with a much older woman (long white hair if I remember correctly. I remember she was VERY pretty for her age. Thin and frail. He paints her in the nude at one point. And before she dies ( I think she had cancer or something), or more exactly before he helps her commit suicide, she decides to leave him her studio or house. But her relatives ask for it back, claiming it's their right, and accusing him of killing her. I didn't watch it from the beginning so don't have more info.
    Anyone?

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about an engaged woman who falls in love with her imaginary friend [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie about this woman who was engaged to this really self centered man but then her old imaginary comes to life and they grow closer and even fall in love with each other

Black white movie woman held captive in her home falls in love with him [ 0 Answers ]

Saw a movie in the 60's70's; black & white movie about a blind woman who is held captive in her apartment; I believe she falls for him (and vice versa) and he lets her go, but I think she doesn't want to leave.

Title of the movie, woman falls in love with her driver [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; Not a new movie - most likely '90s. Probably a B-movie. Professional woman (photographer, but I'm not sure) comes to a new city for some work. She stays in a hotel. There is a guy, her driver, or maybe hotel worker, he looks like a latino-type guy, brunette. He...

Looking for a movie: young painter falls in love with lady [ 4 Answers ]

hello everyone. I am looking for a movie and I just cannot remember the title. I can describe a scene. He is a young painter that falls in love with a beautiful lady married with a weirdo kind of guy=he is not a priest, but he doeas not want any kind of physical relationship with her.. not even...

Forgot title of a movie about a young woman artist [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV about 12 years ago. I don't think it ever got much play at the theater, if any. It is about a young woman who is an artist. SHe is staying in a convent and she steals art supplies from an art store- where she meets the male lead actor. I think she is estranged from her father...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.