Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nselbstaedt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2018, 07:03 AM
    Student/public experiment
    I remember a movie similar to 'to sir, with love' that featured a scene where student were to approach the public to get answers to questions with different approaches and success of the approach compared. I think it was in the seventies.
    Any ideas of the movie name?
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Mar 15, 2018, 05:59 PM
    This movie has similar scenes

A Piece of the Action (1977) has two similar scenes where student delinquents interact with the public learning different approaches to asking for information and directions. Starring Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier
    Pollo10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2018, 08:53 AM
    I was thinking the same as kouya

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Repeating and averaging experiment increase accuracy of experiment? [ 6 Answers ]

It must, because it reduces the effect of random errors. So the final value is closer to the correct value. Right?

In an experiment with a simple pendulum a student recorded 10 complete oscillations I [ 2 Answers ]

In an experiment with a simple pendulum a student recorded 10 complete oscillations in 25 seconds. The effective length of the pendulum is a)10 b)25 c)2.5 d)0.4

Can a student on F-1 (student) visa claim deduction or credit for tuition expenses? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a student on F-1 (student) visa claim deduction or credit for tuition expenses? Thank you.

How to write an experiment without really doing the experiment? [ 3 Answers ]

I just need suggestions on the best way to complete these questions for a passing grade.. Observations / Introduction: Describe your observation. Include background information about your observations that you have found using references. List and cite references using APA format. ...

View more questions Search