Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 13, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Where would I find the serial number?
    I have an old magnavox record console. As far as I can tell, from comparing it to pictures of others like it online, it's from the 60's.

What I want to know is, where do I look to find the serial number? It's not on the back, bottom, or in the compartment with the record player. Would I have to take the back panel off to find it?

I'm curious exactly how old it is. I also want to be able to replace the needle if I need to, which requires the model number and/or serial number.

hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 16, 2010, 09:07 PM

OK, I found the serial and model numbers. I just had to take the back off.

I'm still curious when it was made. I couldn't find a year anywhere.

Model: 2ST654

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find date of white sewing machine by serial number [ 4 Answers ]

I have a white model 765 delux sewing machine lovely gold color heavier than a boat anchor. The serial number is 22020. Anyone out there who knows when it was made. I am thinking late 50's like me.

Serial Number Label [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to create a Serial Number program in Excel. I have the template designed and it is a 1 page document. I would like to type in the starting serial number and click File - Print and change the quantity to the number of serial numbers that I need. As each page prints I need the serial...

Lost Serial Number [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Laptop, and I'm trying to find out how much time I have left on my warranty (I want to get the USB port replaced - it's broken). I called Toshiba and of course they asked for the S/N. The OEM sticker on the bottom of the machine has been rubbed clean - probably from using it as...

View more questions Search