Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logan61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Programming manual dsc pc1832
    I am looking for a programming manual for a dsc pc1832. Could anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 07:14 PM

If you are in the security Business:
    DSC, it is free.
    If not:
    http://www.tech-man.com/searchman.asp
    Its basically the same as a PC 5010, great panel.
    You are probably aware of the Programmable outputs,Wireless ability(door/window, Motion, Fob for arming/panic/X10 control of ligths or whatever.)
    The Automation board for local and remote arming/disarming/status etc.. lighting, temperature status and control.
    I have the 32 LED keypad in bedroom so I can see where something occurs(hard to read from bed), can see the lights easy.
    Then the Alpha Keypad at entry for detailed description(Autums Room), and has 128 Event buffer of the last 128 events.
    Then the Icon Keypad in the office that has 4 different chime sounds, The Front door is normal chime tone, Garage door is second chime sound, Shed is another sounding chime and The 4th is an alarm tone, and that is My Van, It has a door/window transmitter that transmits the door opening from inside the house. I hear it, they don't.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 04:57 PM

The Installer codes are different, can help with programming if you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programming a DSC PC1832 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm installing and programming a basic home security system. I'm using a DSC PC1832 control panel. I have 2 keypads and a number of devices (door and window contacts, pir's, smoke and heat detectors). The home is divided into 2 suites (owner's and tenant's) and I've partitioned the...

PLC programming [ 2 Answers ]

I have to modify an existing PLC Ladder Logic program but I have no experience in programming the PLC and at this point it is little hard for me to comment on the code as I don't know what it exactly does. Can someone please suggest any reference material from which I can educate myself on...

View more questions Search