Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 01:27 PM
    Travel between us and france
    Hi!

Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? And what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one...

Thanks so much, looking forward to a reply.
    loricar Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by betty123
    Hi!

Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? and what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one....

thanks so much, looking forward to a reply.
    90 day visits do not require a visa, and you need 24 hours in the US (or the UK) after a 90 day visit in France, or 24 hours in France (or (UK) before returning to the US after the 90 day visit in the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hatton france world war two [ 5 Answers ]

My husband lost a great uncle in hatton france named joe owens what happened in hatton this mans remains were never recovered he would love to meet someone who might have known him very little has come up on the internet.

Dual Citizenship US-France [ 0 Answers ]

How do I get French citizenship? I am a U.S. citizen. I want dual citizenship. I was born in Paris, France. I am under 18 years old. I live in the USA. My parents were born in Cambodia. They were naturalized in the USA.

Labour issues in France [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently heard about something that's been going on in France about labour. I hear that France changed the minimum age at which a worker can be fired with no reason (or something). This sounds pretty interesting. But I've been having some trouble finding specific info online. Can anyone...

France [ 1 Answers ]

The number of republics France has had?

France-US citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a French citizen living in the US . I have been here since I was 6yrs old.Iam married to a US citizen and work as a master plumber here. Iam trying to get info on how to get dual citizensip with the US and France

View more questions Search