Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wandalope Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Am I pregnant
    I got my period in sept. 1 week early, instead of my usual 28 days I got it 21 days, I am not sure when should I get it again, but I have colostrum from breast, only one though can I be pregnant, I have taken to First response tests and have came out negative, I have been eating more than usual but is it too early for all this?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 09:31 AM
    The best way to find out is if you go to an actual doctor and have a test done... from there, we can help you out with the highs and lows of being pregnant:). If you don't have the health insurance, try applying for Medicaid or go to the local health clinic. Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 11:38 AM
    What is your age? Age can be a hormonal consideration in determining period dates. However, just remember that NO person is regular 100% of the time.

You should however, visit your doctor for a blood test. Hpt's tend to give more false negatives.

Oct 25, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    What is your age? Age can be a hormonal consideration in determining period dates. However, just remember that NO person is regular 100% of the time.

You should however, visit your doctor for a blood test. Hpt's tend to give more false negatives.

I am 22, this has never happened before, I had my period around this time last month, I know there is no sure way to know really until I get blood done, but I do not have insurance and I have to wait until the weekend to go apply and there is still no guarantee that I will get the free care because I am employed so this is just killing me, What side should I be leaning towards how usual or unuasual is this? Would this happen if I wasn't ?

Oct 25, 2006, 07:51 AM
    I am 22, this has never happened before, I had my period around this time last month, I know there is no sure way to know really until I get blood done, but I do not have insurance and I have to wait until the weekend to go apply and there is still no guarantee that I will get the free care because I am employed so this is just killing me, What side should I be leaning towards how usual or unuasual is this? Would this happen if I wasn't ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2006, 12:48 PM
    You are still young. Your hormones are not fully balanced until around the age of 25.

You really need to get into the doctor. If not for the pregnancy test then for a breast exam.

What would happen if you aren't pregnant? Nothing, you will just get your period again. But colostrum leaking when you are not pregnant can be a signal that something is wrong.

Are you taking any form of birth control? If you do not want to have a child I suggest you get on birth control if you aren't already.

Oct 25, 2006, 01:24 PM
    I am not on any type of birth control , not even the " pulling out" method, neither I or my boyfriend have any issues with a child we would actually be pleased, also I feel very exhausted.. I am just very anxious. Well thank you for your time and advice! It is GREATLY appreciated!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Pregnant [ 36 Answers ]

16 months of trying and I FINALLY GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :D I want to thank everyone on the board for all the help and support! I appreciate all of you. Myth - Thanks for the baby dust. It WORKED!! How are the twins? :) Buggage - Thanks for your baby dust too. We are what, 2 weeks apart?!...

TRYING to get Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, My husband and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, married 2 yr feb 07. I am 20 yrs old and he is 21. He doesn't really care if we have one right now, but he doesn't mind if we waited but I really want to be a mom. I had a csyt on my left ovary when I was 17. But everything checked out...

I think I am pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new on here but would like a bit of advise! I am way over 2 weeks late on my period now as the 1st day of my last period was the 14th of August.I finished on the 17th/18th. But I then had another bleed on the 31st August.this has never happened to me before.we have been trying for...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is almost a week late which is unusual for me. I am usually 29 and 32 days between cycles. My breasts are not swollen or tender but are a little sensitive after intercourse. I had an irregular period at the beginning of February. I have taken two pregnancy tests (one before missed...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this sight. Can anyone give me some advice? My last normal period was in January 1st (happy new year lol). I always get cramping the day before and then the day I start my cramps are unbearable and then they go away after a day. My flow is really heavy until the last day or...

View more questions Search