Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 03:22 AM
    Pregnancy
    Hi

I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My vagina is painful espicially when urine and my lower abdoment is in pain
    But I don't have any pregnancy symton like any other women's have so Am I pregnant?
    Is it too early to take pregnancy test?

jessie23
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 7, 2005, 07:42 AM
    You can take the test but you need to go see a doctor you never know...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy... when can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are wanting to have a baby. I have already had my period for last month... but haven't got it for this month.I donno when I will get it,normally get it near the end of the month.I just got off ortho evera,about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was wondering when will I be able to take a test...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, tell me what you think... the company I work for has an outside third party company that handles payroll and insurance. Our open enrollment is in January and July. In January we got a new company and after reviewing the benefits and the premiums I agreed. In February I found out that I was...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for 2 in half years without no condom, how come I have never gotten pregnant? I don't have nothing wrong with me? Its not genetic through my family?

Sex during Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was told during my last pregnancy that I shouldn't have sex. I ended up having a miscarriage and they told me that having sex was probably a reason. How long should I wait before I can have sex again? I am only a month along, but that's how far I was last time. If we take it easy, is that safe?...

View more questions Search