Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheribo Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2006, 03:18 PM
    How to cook a ham?
    What is the best way to cook a whole ham? How much water? Lid on or off? How do you know for how long and what temp? This is my first ham!
    Yankeesfans2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2006, 03:33 PM
    When I cook a spira ham in the oven for 90mins and I put cloves, brown sugar maple syrup and pineapples, and in the pan OJ and ginger ale.. and then I make a gravy with the pan juices and orange marmalade.. yummy!
    maylee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Wash well place in apot big enough to cook in fill with cold water till it just comes over the ham , put 2 small peeled potatoes into pot when water boils turn to slow cooking and depending how big iti s done when you stick a cooking fork into it without a struggle if the fork eases in and out without any restriction it done ( basically when I cook a ham for 2 adults and3 teens it normally takes about 3and a half hours

Happy eating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking sliced ham for buffet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am cooking ham for a church buffet. We had the ham presliced. I am afraid that they might get dried out since it is presliced. Does anyone have advice on cooking 30 lbs of ham slices, perhaps with coke?

Now This Is Funny... the Chili Cook Off... haha [ 2 Answers ]

If you can read this whole story without laughing then there's no hope > for you. I was crying by the end. Note: Please take time to read this > slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of > the third judge is even better. For those of you who have lived in >...

View more questions Search