Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosaliezarate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Where can I find a replacement part for my furnace,Repco Model GMT100R .I need the co
    I have an old heating system in my home. The coil for the hot water needs replaciing. I need to find a suppier for my heater. Repco Model GMT 100R. Input 150.000 output 120.000
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Follow some of these links then call them to check.

repco replacement parts - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Repco LA100C heater [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know if an old Repco LA100C heater has to be ignited with an external lighter? It worked without any problem for years. Today I turned my room thermostat, nothing happened. Pump is running, but there is no pilot light. I tried to follow the instruction: Turned the knob to the "Off"...

Need replacement for fan control of payne furnace model # 80fau-12b-c. [ 1 Answers ]

The part # is af314-01-2785-d-2-7d by ther-o-disk? Thanks.

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering where I could a wiring diagram to a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2?

Ceiling fan 5A00007 Model # AC-552 blade part replacement. [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a black piece of hardware that attaches the blade to the motor of a peach coloured five-blade fan with four lights. The number found on the fan is 5A00007Model #AC-552 manufactured in May 1989. Is it possible to purchase this part and where can I find it?

View more questions Search