Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Why did he leave me?
    I have a problem... I want to know the reason for my ex leaving me. He told me it is just something that happened beyond his control and this however, is not a valid reason. I thought things were going great with us and it was totally unexpected when he dumped me. I kind of think he did it because I wasn't ready to be intimate with him and stuff (as is going to bed and stuff) we've been out and stuff, have kissed but never engaged in sexual activities.
    Before the break up he was also telling me that I wasn't giving him much attention and that he called another girl. Because of this I made special arrangements so that I could see him every day at his school. When I used to call him he would tell me that I wouldn't be able to see him and he was giving me a lot of excuses. I just don't understand why he left me ? Do u think it's because it was because he had another girl?
    rottie lover Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2007, 06:05 PM
    If he left you for some other girl then that must mean he wasn't the right man for you anyway! I think that you should move on and find someone better! :) ;)
    goldenplans Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 08:22 AM

Stay or leave , that's not the point. We have to learn from our experiences.Define your responsibilities and decide for now and for the future. I think so.
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 10:31 AM

Neither of those two possible reasons you just listed are acceptable in anyway. Maybe he did leave you for another girl or maybe he didn't like the fact that you weren't putting out but either way, neither of those reasons are acceptable. You may never know the real reason why he left you at all. And it's not a question that you have to answer. Who really cares why he left you? The point is that he is gone now. And if either of those reasons are true then you should move one without him.
    Femur Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 07:05 PM

Well said, babyshooter11. Its time to get over him, and move onto new people. If he broke up with you, he's not worth your time or thoughts anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex Will NOT Leave Me Alone! [ 15 Answers ]

Well, I was in a serious relationship for 2 1/2 years. He cheated on me, and abused me mentally. So I let him go. I mean, seriously no woman needs to be treated in ways such as these. Now, he will not leave me alone. He's getting to the point where he's scaring the hell out of me. He shows up...

Should I leave [ 20 Answers ]

I am married but still in love with my first husband. My first husband wants to get back together but I can't seem to leave my Husband now because I love him as well. Should I leave my husband for my first husband or stick it out

How do I just leave him alone [ 34 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are on a break... I feel so vulnerable and sad that I just called him today and we ended up arguing because he said he just needs some space and I don't know how to give it to him, and of course like an idiot I was the one who suggested the space but now I'm scared and getting...

To Leave or Not to Leave [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married to a marine for 5 years now. I did not know what I was getting into, but that internal clock was ticking since I was 30 so we got married. Anyway, we were having trouble before he went to Iraq. He came home and I got pregnant. During my pregnancy, he signed up for...

Do I really want to leave her? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of one year. Our relationship moved very quickly and we moved in together 4 months after going out for the first time. I honestly thought it was love at first sight. There are a lot of qualities about her that I adore and truly miss; after all, I do...

View more questions Search