Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gustos79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:29 AM
    What's it called!
    I saw a trailer for quite a recent film but can't for the life of me remember its name, its about a world where no one can conceive but then a woman becomes pregnant.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Children of Men

Children of Men (2006)
    Deedycee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gustos79
    i saw a trailer for quite a recent film but can't for the life of me remember its name, its about a world where no one can concieve but then a woman becomes pregnant.
    I saw aeon flux a few months ago and I remember that the story was something like that. No one could conceive but later its learned that aeon sister
    (friend?) was pregnant and that's why she was killed I think. I doubt this is what you're looking for but hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

Who does this song and what's it called [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there you with the sad face come up to my place and live it up

Who sings this and what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

OK everyone I need to know who sings this song and what it is called:eek: :p :confused:... part of the chorus goes... I love you ive'loved you all along Can you help me:o?? ;) Thanks bye :D Jody

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search