Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damnhandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Free online w2s
    Are there any websites I can get my w2's from for free?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Only if your employer uses that methodology to provide you access to the W-2.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2009, 11:26 AM

You will NEVER be charged for getting a copy of your W2. Your employer is required to provide you with one.

The only way to get it online is if your employer makes it available online. Each year mor an more employers are doing so. But the best place to ask is your HR or payroll dept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free online education [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, Please help me to find for the courses which are available free of cost for studying them online. Thanks lokesh

Mpp viewer free online [ 3 Answers ]

How can I view an mpp file online and for free ?

Free online courses [ 1 Answers ]

Are there free online courses on disaster management and environmental studies that are internationally accredited?

Free Movies Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I will be grateful if anyone can tell me about a website where you can download free movies online. But not torrent files, only mpeg format or real player formats only. Thank you guys.

View more questions Search