Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 06:14 AM
    Hand Grip
    I bought a pair of hand grip. Yesterday, I found the advertisement of( Heavy grip) hand grip. We can choose different types of pounds. I am not clear that is it the rate of pressing pressure or the weight of hand grip tools. So, please explain me. Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 06:53 AM
    More pounds equals more pressure... rated in pounds of pressure. If you live in a country that uses the Metric system... you need to convert pounds to kilograms to see how much pressure it is.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 08:17 AM
    Most grips are "mousetrap"spring based. The more you bend (close) the spring, the more pressure to keep closing. It is not the weight.
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 08:04 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am losing my grip what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and this girl knew each other in 2009, maybe earlier. I had a crush on her since the first time I saw her. In 2010 she traveled and I also traveled. We remained in contact but just as casual friends. Then in late 2011 or early 2012 can't quite recall. I broke my silence. I told her that I wanted...

Strong grip [ 1 Answers ]

WHy does a strong grip promote a draw? I would think a weak grip would promote a draw since the wrist of the top hand is facing the target with a weak grip and it should be easier turn the club over with a weak grip. I cannot figure out why it easier with a strong grip to hit a draw. Thank you

How I can get grip on ias 12 [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to understand the deffered tax consequances on lease accounting

Most famous film is TRUE GRIP [ 3 Answers ]

What is John Waynes real name?

Handle does not grip on stem valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1950's shower set-up, with separate hot and cold valves for the tub and shower. The stem valve is stripped at the point where the handle connects; I can't find a replacement stem valve that fits the plumbing; and I don't want to completely tear apart the tile behind to rebuild the whole...

View more questions Search