Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Horse diving movie?
    Anyone know the name of this movie?

All I remember is that this girl/woman? Rides a horse up onto diving platforms and then rides off the end and into a pool.but one of the dives goes bad and she gets paralyzed or blind or something, I think blind because I remember she puts two different colored socks on at one point and someone says something to her about it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 04:01 AM
    The movie was "They Shoot Horses, Dont They?"

Apr 24, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Nope :( that's not it...

Thanks though, that movie actually looks really interesting :)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Wild Hearts Can't be Broken.
    She rides a grey horse and together they jump off a diving platform. During one of the dives something goes wrong and she hits the water wrong and becomes blind. It is a GREAT movie.
    aussiechic402 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Yeah its wild hearts can't be broken. I used to watch that. My most vivid memory of that movie is in the beginning when she cuts a lot of her hair off and leaves home.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I agree... my fave movie growing up... you know young girls and horses just go hand in hand...

Apr 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
    That's it! Thank you SOOOOO much everyone!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Apr 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I've always loved this movie! I remember the first time I ever watched it, and I just cried because of how she became blind and also of how wonderful it was to see someone that strong, and not wanting to give up! It's a classic in my eyes, even though it's not that old of a movie! I recommend it to anyone... it's SO worth seeing! :)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 04:24 AM
    I just love any horse movie.
    But my absolute favorite is National Velvet and International Velvet.
    Those are oldies but goodies.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 26, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    ... you know young girls and horses just go hand in hand...
    Horses don't have hands, they have hoofs! So they go hand in hoof! He he he! :p

Unless of course you were talking about the height of a horse as a clever play on words! :confused: :D
    akline Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vader85
    anyone know the name of this movie?

All I remember is that this girl/woman? rides a horse up onto diving platforms and then rides off the end and into a pool.but one of the dives goes bad and she gets paralyzed or blind or something, I think blind because I remember she puts two different colored socks on at one point and someone says something to her about it.

Any ideas?

The Movie is called Wild Hearts Can't be Broken. Gabrielle Anwar starred. It was a true story based on the Horse Diving Show at the old Steel pier in Atlantic City, NJ
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 28, 2007, 12:09 PM

All I remember is that this girl/woman? rides a horse up onto diving platforms and then rides off the end and into a pool.but one of the dives goes bad and she gets paralyzed or blind or something, I think blind because I remember she puts two different colored socks on at one point and someone says something to her about it.

Any ideas?

I think the movie is untamed heart... hope this helps.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Apr 29, 2007, 10:19 AM
    It's not Untamed Heart, it's Wild Hearts Can't be Broken.
    Untamed Heart is about a woman who works at a diner, and one day she's about to be raped by 2 guys and this guy who's the busboy at her work rescues her and they fall in love. He also says he has a baboon's heart, and he later has complications with his heart. It's got Christian Slater and Marisa Tomei in it, and it's VERY good! :)
    justus_04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 08:07 PM

Any ideas?

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial diving. [ 7 Answers ]

Will someone tell me about how much the pay can range between in the commercial diving field?

Horse [ 8 Answers ]

I was looking around for a safe horse for my 14 year old and I had stopped at a guys house cause he seen to have a lot of them, I had ask if he had any child safe well broken older horses (my child does know how to ride as I had tought her} any ways he told me he had a black gelding that's about 7...

Finding the name of an old horse movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of my favorite childhood movie. It is a horse movie about a girl whose mother died on a horse and so her father forbids her to ride them. She gets caught riding them and so the father sends her to boarding school. She goes to boarding school but always...

Help with diving [ 2 Answers ]

PLease someone tell me how can I get myself to jump before do my dive on the side of the floor. I want it to be beautiful

Trojan horse [ 5 Answers ]

I am running Outlook Express 6 on my Dell PC and have picked up a virus listed as c:\DOWNLOAD.EXE TROJAN HORSE. It has totally dis-abled "WORD" and despite uninstallinig it and re-installing it from a CD ROM I still can't get "WORD" to run. There must be millions out there with this problem. ...

View more questions Search