Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnaffzig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2018, 01:55 PM
    Family dies in car crash and small children are taken care of by a woman ghost
    Man and his wife die in car crash and two children a boy and a girl survive and a woman ghost takes of them. They are found years later and the ghost follows them and they find out the woman ghost daughter was killed?

Check out some similar questions!

An old movie where a man dies but comes back as a ghost and picks a star from the sky [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old movie where a man dies but comes back and picks a star from the sky for the woman he loves

Movie with a woman with a scare from a car crash [ 1 Answers ]

It's a plot of a movie

Woman foresee's plane crash while egg drops from refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

This was a movie shown on TV in 1978-1980. It was a suspense movie. In the beginning it shows the main character, a woman, opening her refrigerator and an egg falls out slowly and when the egg hits the floor a plane crashes. There is also a scene where she sees a ripped Red bill board... which...

1980's movie where 1 sister dies in fiery crash while sibilings watch. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the early 80's. I'm not sure if it was made in the 70's or 80's but there were 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. While 1 sister was sleeping, the other 2 sibilings tied her shoe strings in a knot. The family was driving in a car and hit a big rig head on. The car caught fire and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.