Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a-deaville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2018, 01:58 PM
    Help looking for this film please
    I was watching it in the mid to late 2000s
    It was a dvd, and it was in a case with 3 other films, 1 being Gulliver's travels. Might have been 2 disks, or it might have been 4.
    It was about a group of school boys trying to stop a diamond heist. The diamonds were hidden inside a girl's teddy bear
    I can remember 1 conversation from it: "500 big ones" "You waste my time for 500 bucks? I can make that sort of money in an hour" "Who said anything about hundreds, I'm talking thousands, maybe millions". They are sitting in some auditorium, I think.
    It may have been American, from the bus and school hall I vaguely remember. I think one of the kids sees one of the bad guys in the bus or something, which may have inspired them to set up base where they did.
    I have tried imdb and "find my movie" to no success

Thanks in advance
    frayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2018, 12:21 AM
    Watching films are really useful sometimes. I even read this before watching your film so I could mention it in my paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is the guy loves to film video and accidentally film her girlfriend and be [ 0 Answers ]

It is a 2000 - 2005 movie. The guy loves to take a video and in the 1st part of the movie he caught her girlfriend having sex with his best friend.

Calling film buffs! What's the baby film called? Help its driving me crazy! [ 2 Answers ]

An American film where the man puts on a record and dances with the baby at the end to get her to sleep. The mum then comes in and dances with them. Think it late 80's 90's film. Please save me from wondering!!

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

60's/70's desert/cave film-immortal/ reincarnation love film? Do you know its name?pl [ 1 Answers ]

It starts with a man in a desert,who then finds his way to a hidden cave.As he goes further in,the cave can only be explored via a path along cliffs which go down endlessly. He is found by an ancient tribe and taken to the Queen (who is blonde/beautiful and IMMORTAL). She has met him in a previous...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

View more questions Search