Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barpat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 08:39 PM
    Subconscious Mind
    How does one reprogram the subconscious mind?
    pumibel Posts: 84, Reputation: 16

Dec 14, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Interesting...
    Need some more info- why would you want to if it were possible?
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 02:44 AM
    Hi barpat

Try meditation, I started meditating to change my eating habits and finally went from 5,000 cal's a day to about 1,800 I lost about 70 lbs.
    So it can be done. I also did it for other things, if you concentrate on the same thing for a while (days weeks) your mind will pick it up and you will have a new mind set. Some people use a tape and listen to it while they sleep.
    That works for me but I'm not a professional.

Good luck Paul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Help me change her mind [ 21 Answers ]

I posted this earlier, and I want to see if anyone has any more advice. I met this woman 15 years ago and there has always been a chemistry between us. We married other people. I got divorced and she is now a widow. I was hurt badly in my divorce. We started seeing each other after the death...

The power of the mind [ 8 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where I could post this. This was a bulliten posted on Myspace.com. I had seen it before but Im glad it came around again... I always thought it was fascinating. No, there's no question here... I just wanted to share

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search