Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceasarerc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Union membership dues
    I was a flight attenddant for 9 years and in 2008 . The airline I was working for shut down one day to the next. I belong to AFA. And have since relocated back to Chicago to look for work.

My questions is, I want to start applying to work in some Hotel in Chicago. I know that Unite Here local 1 is the union for most of the hotel in the dwontown area. How can I find out what their monthy dues are for the members? I have tried to look on the internet.. But can find anything. Thanks
    ohb0b Posts: 215, Reputation: 14

Apr 19, 2009, 11:49 PM
    Have you tried calling the local?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Union dues [ 3 Answers ]

I have belonged to this union for about 3 years now.my co-workers and I have asked this union where are dues are going and we get this big run around.we also thought that some of our dues were to go into an account to use as we see fit. Example: if a worker is out sick and it takes time to get...

Union dues [ 3 Answers ]

The employees at the not for profit agency I work at joined the local teamsters union a few years ago. This week we were informed that there will be a change in our uniion dues starting on the pay reveived tomorrow. The change is as follows: all persons making less than $11 an hour will have their...

Labor union dues [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Our system wide leaders of our union has kept and spent the dues that belonged to our local. I consider this missappropriation of funds?? Or something else?? We want our money, but they refuse to give it because there seems to be no money at the state office. They are asking to bowwor...

View more questions Search