Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shekinah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 09:50 AM
    Music ed online classes
    Hello,
    Is there any legit place to take online music education classes? I found a place called Pima Com. College in Tucson, AZ, but they only offer Theory I. I don't want music appreciation courses. I need a few hours for to re-certify.
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2006, 01:51 PM
    My wife used to teach with one of the state universities and has helped with tutoring of people working on their masters. She looked at 100's of online schools for classes and never found any "reall" accredited programs for music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

Finding colleges with meteorology classes, if no degree [ 1 Answers ]

I live in KY and want to find a college or university that has any type of meteorology classes, either in preparation for a degree or just for beginners. I want to be a Storm Chaser to accumulate more tornado data to try and create a more advanced warning system

What age should my pup start classes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old min. dashchund. I saw that a local petsmart offers all kind of classes to help train my dog. I was just wondering is he to young to learn from the classes, and if anyone has taken the petsmart classes or know if they are worth the money. I really love the little guy, there are...

View more questions Search