Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 3, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Asking out a girl from church
    OK so I'm 15 and I'm the grandson of the pastor at my church, also the drummer,(www.youtube.com/jonadiaper)-im good. Anyway so there's this girl who is 12 almost 13, and for some reason I can't ask her out, its so different asking out a girl from church, plus I hardly talk to her, but I am obsessed with her, I think about her non-stop. I'm just not sure if she's intrested even though we share stares. Can anyone give me advice/tips/knowledge on how to approach her/ask her out/just talk to her? I'm getting desperate for real. Thanks
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 3, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Something you're going to learn real quick in life is that girls give you a window of opportunity to strike, and if you miss it, you're pretty much out forever, unless you win the lottery and then of course she comes racing back.

It works like this: she starts to like you and wonders what you're like. She gives you roughly one week to make a move. Now, if in that week you stare back and you exchange glances, then she extends the window to two weeks.

At this point, you MUST make a move in two weeks; otherwise, she says, "This guy's not interested, he's gay, or he's too chicken-sh!t to do anything--I don't care anymore, I want a real man!" And that's it: third strike, do not pass go, do not collect $200--you are cast into the fiery hells of rejection.

So get over your shyness (I don't care how you do it, you'll have to "drum up" some courage... hehehe... hahaha... hahaha! What? You're not laughing? Well I thought it was funny... ). Like I said, you have a limited amount of time to work with and time's ticking. Get going!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 3, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Hello.

There is nothing wrong with being shy. Most Guys are until they learn how to talk to Ladies. I have found that thinking of a Lady as a friend makes it easy. Not a Girlfriend just a friend.

Don't go for a date go for talking at first. Your in the same church so use something about the church to give you a reason to start talking to her. Maybe asking her and the girls around her if they will be at a special event that's coming up. She will give you a hint if she wants you to ask her to the event. Once she opens that door you need to walk in and ask her or if your lucky she will ask you and all you have to do is say yes hehehe.

If you need to you can make it a group outing so its not you asking her, it's a group getting together and from there you can move in slowly. Her friends will help you if you watch them for hints.

Good luck
    Dennis777

Jul 4, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Oh also I forgot to mention that her cousin likes me and I don't know if asking her out will ruin her relationship with her cousin, I don't want to have to put any pressure on this girl on her decision to be with me. Thank you so much for answering
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 5, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLR92
    oh also i forgot to mention that her cousin likes me and i dont know if asking her out will ruin her relationship with her cousin, i dont want to have to put any pressure on this girl on her decision to be with me. thank you so much for answering
    This may sound really selfish, but you really shouldn't care too much. Her cousin will get over it. It's a sort of rejection that all of us have to go through; it's not your fault you're attracted to this girl.

Go for it. Go for it soon.

Jul 5, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Thanks a lot bro I appreciate it

Jul 6, 2007, 11:02 PM
    The 12th is the day to do this, pray for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to go to church? [ 13 Answers ]

I want to get my children baptised does this mean I need to go to church every week?

Church girl, sits behind me in math, I'm Junior she's Freshman [ 13 Answers ]

First things first, she is smart and is in excelerated math courses, just to keep my pride. We go to the same church and have for years. My mom and her mom were Sunday school teachers together. I talk and flirt with her all the time. She does in return even more so. Every time I pass her in...

Meeting a girl at church [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, this my first time to ask here and I hope everyone can help me. It sounds pretty pathetic but I want to ask how to approach this girl at church. I go to church every Sunday and so does she. I really like this girl but don't know how to start talking to her. If we were in a bar, it'd be easy but...

View more questions Search