Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movies4megan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:27 PM
    Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon
    There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little creatures. I sort of remember them as either cartoons or animated creatures. I think the girl is friends with them or finds the door to their world and goes to visit. She might change into a cartoon or character herself when in their world. I have no clue if any of this makes any sense to anyone. I really hope it does because I remember being fond of it. Thanks for any help. This would have been in the early to mid 80's.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2006, 01:09 PM
    are you thinking of 'the hugga bunch'?

the little girl is friends with the hugga bunch, they're puppets. And they go through her closet mirror to where they live.

hope I helped =]

Dec 3, 2006, 08:34 AM
    I looked it up and I believe that is the movie. It's so weird how you rememeber things differently that you saw when you were a kid. Thanks for your answer. I've been thinking/wondering about the name of that for years. Now it's one less thing to waste brain cells on. Thanks again!
    averybojangles Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Is it "Dot and the Kangaroo?"

Mar 24, 2007, 08:25 AM
    No, it was the Hugga Bunch, but thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

Kid's art show from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

I have asked numerous people but no one seems to remember this show... I'm looking for the name of it... The beginning showed the main guy skipping along with a group of kids on their way to the treehouse. The rest was set in the treehouse, there were puppets in the windows and the main guy...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

80's Cartoon Movie Title [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have asked all of my friends and even my brother about this movie. The only thing I can remember is that the main character may be a mouse (?? ) and is with his mother and they come to a stream or muddy area and he sees a can of either dog food or something with a tomato on it and...

Kid's show form the 80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 80's I remember watching a show about a man who sang with a guitar in a "forest". There was some type of animal who he left shiny things for on every show. That's about all I remember. I don't know which channel it was on, but I did watch it in the Kansas City area. I ask other people...

View more questions Search