Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandrukc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 09:59 AM
    Can a kammavar naidu marry a brahmin?
    Hai,
    I belong to a community of KAMMAVAR NAIDU BEEMANNAR kulam.
    I am in love with a brahmin girl.Who is intelligent and a perfect family affectionate girl.
    When I told to my mom about my love she said naidu cannot marry a brahmin.they say it is un lucky and not good in al aspects.But I got all the good things happening only after loving her.So I want to know why a naidu should not marry a brahimin and what's wrong and is there any pariharam.Please some one help me with a suggestion I am not ready to marry without my parent's or her parent's acceptance.
    fun_boyz2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 08:20 AM
    My dear friend,

Iam a brahmin and my sincere advice is don't marry a brahmin girl.
    They are arrogant, conceited and will give a lot of trouble.
    Take my advice sincerely.
    Iam giving you my Yahoo chat id ([email protected]), come
    Online and if you introduce yourself I shall enlighten you.
    Rahulkarthik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 06:10 AM
    I got to same problem. If u find the solution, kindly reply me.
    Kunal12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Lol

Asking people that you don't even know they might be 10 year old lmafo do what you think is right there is no such thing a cast and **** and I am a bharmin guy and I don't believe in such bs so yah . What you people going to do judge me you live your life according to how socicty what you to live? But I think you should live it the way you want I say **** every 1 else
    kdgs_lv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 02:09 PM
    I have the same issue. I read somewhere that in the beginning there were only two castes - forward and backward. Brahmins, Naidus etc were in FC. Gradually they kept on dividing in one and other but yeah from this we can say that the root has the common origin.
    Good luck to all!
    stephen_Joe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 09:55 PM
    Hi Guys,

I am also facing same issue. I am a Naidu(Balija) and the girl is a shyava bramhin girl.She is intelligent and caring person, she loves me a lot, They are not pure vegetarians as well.Kindly suggest me anyone is there in any dosha pariharam. Waiting for your responses.
    janaki111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 01:09 AM
    See don't believe in these pariharam and all if you love a girl truly then you should not have any second thought life is full of uncertainities even if you marry a girl whom your parents marry after seeing horoscope 50 times there is no guarantee that your life is going to be perfect. Life is how you take, if you love someone very much just look their heart and leave the rest...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a naidu (from south india) marry a brahmin (from north india)? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl and guy are from different castes and states . One belongs to brahmin caste in north india and the other one belongs to naidu caste in Andhra pradesh. Is there marriage possible?

Hi, I am Brahmin girl and my boy friend is Yadavar. [ 0 Answers ]

Both are working. My boy friend's family accepted for our marriage. But my family is neglecting totally just because of different caste. My boy friend came to my home and spoked to my parents but my parents didn't accept for this. They wanted to marry a person from brahmin caste only. I can't live...

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.how to covince my parent for marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.We both are working in industries.he is electrical engineer & I am diploma engineer.how to covince my parent for marriage

View more questions Search