Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckblondiee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 04:29 PM
    Symbolic meaning of the numbers 222 and 444 and 1313
    I keep seeing the numbers 222 lately. For example, I would look at the clock and it would be 222, and then a few days later, the same thing would happen. Before that I kept noticing 444 and previous to that the number 1313 kept showing up around me. Does anyone know the symbolic meaning of these groups of numbers? Oh, almost forgot, 3 was drawing my attention a lot a few months ago. Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 04:38 PM

LOL. The last time we dealt with a number sequence it was 111 and the poster described almost the same way you did.

Tick
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 02:19 PM

They call it angels speaking to you

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seat belts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator's love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full cirlce
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 27, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ckblondiee View Post
    I keep seeing the numbers 222 lately. For example, I would look at the clock and it would be 222, and then a few days later, the same thing would happen. Before that I kept noticing 444 and previous to that the number 1313 kept showing up around me. Does anyone know the symbolic meaning of these groups of numbers? Oh, almost forgot, 3 was drawing my attention alot a few months ago. Thanks!
    222, Trust that everything is working out exactly as it is suppose to, with the Divine blessings for everyone involved. Let go and have faith.

444, There are angels - they are everywhere around you! You are completely loved, supported, and guided by many Heavenly beings, and you have nothing to fear.

1313, Stay positive. Everything you are thinking about right now is coming true, so be sure you are only thinking about what you desire. Give any fears to God and the Angels. The ascended masters are helping you-usually this means ascended master you feel close to-for example Jesus, Quan Lin, a Saint, or some other spiritual/religious figure. The ascended masters are with you helping you maintain a positive outlook. The number 13 represents that female ascended masters and/or goddess are assisting you in staying positive.

Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 11:06 AM

I've had plenty of experiences of the 11.11 or 111 phenonenon 11:11 or 1:11 Phenomenon you can read it here as its too long to post.

I've started seeing a lot of 444's now!
    TheAnswerWolf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 02:29 PM
    I see 444 after I have made a major accomplishment or have passed through a very significant moment in my life
    Emanuela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Oh my god!! I thought it has happened only to me, since ten years I will watch at the clock at 22:22 now I know it has a meaning... I'm not feeling well rightnow...
    Emanuela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Oh my god!! I thought it has happened only to me, since ten years I will watch at the clock at 22:22 now I know it has a meaning... I'm not feeling well rightnow...
    vish84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 01:31 AM
    I always see the number 157 whether it be on the clock, number plates or wherever the numbers can be seen. I notice the number on books pages as well and mostly the page number 157 opens. Last but not the least, my house number is also 157.
    Jedidiah77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 06:05 AM

Genesis 2:22 God wants to be unite with you.
    Matthew 22:2 Wedding banquet for His Son; Jesus and his bride the church-God has given his one and only Son, Jesus to be united with Him
    Revelation 22:20 Jesus is coming so be prepare.
    lsanders.chris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 06:16 PM
    After my father died I started to see 222. I feel that is his message to me that he is still there for me.

When my son died 444 would show up and I feel that is his watching over me. Since my son died I have returned to the church. I have also brought 2 more back to the church. I do not understand but it has made my heart less heavy.
    BLLOYDO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Go to my video here: http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=pTgP8WndAik

and watch it from 14:14 on and you will see 444, 1313, 222 on an equation I get from the bible dealing with the rapture

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

BIG Numbers! [ 7 Answers ]

What is the BIGGEST NUMBER that you can think of (name number, count digits and type number)?!

Knowing when dreams are symbolic or literal [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering how to tell when to take a dream literally and when to take it symbolically Or when it means both, Like the other night I dreamed that I was on a journey and I saw the exact mountains in the picture below, I was excited but upset saying to my son that I couldn't get to them...

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

Symbolic of all our moods or personalities [ 2 Answers ]

I had seen a picture possibly watercolor that was of a person holding probably 10 to 12 heads in their arms. My take on the picture was of all the different personalities or moods that we hold within ourselves. Can anyone give me a lead on the title or artist? Thanks

Do numbers that I see have a hidden meaning? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay well, my lucky numbers have always been 3 and 7.. and I was also born on 3/7. also, me and my ex's anniversary is on the 22nd. 22 is also a good number.. duce duce.. so now that's my 3rd lucky number.. well here is the thing I am always seeing the numbers 7 and 22 together.. this all may seem...

View more questions Search