Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paigeisangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Old TV show
    I don't know if anyone can help but during the late eightys early ninetys they use to have a TV show and I can't remember the name to it but it was about a girl who had magic powers and she could freez time and while everything was frozen she could touch a person on the should and they would come alive where no one else would and she could change clothes in an instance the opening for it shows outter space and I think a baseball or something if someone kows it can you let me know I am trying to find it on the internet but its hard without a name
    cchotiner333 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Are you talking about,"Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Oct 23, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Is it " free spirit" made in 1989. Divorced father, and three kids. They hire a nanny or housekeeper, not knowing she is a witch. Then only the kids know. Google free spirit TV show, and you can check out the sites. Hope I helped
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Out of this world?
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paigeisangel
    i dont know if anyone can help but during the late eightys early ninetys they use to have a tv show and i can't remember the name to it but it was about a girl who had magic powers and she could freez time and while everything was frozen she could touch a person on the should and they would come alive where no one else would and she could change clothes in an instance the opening for it shows outter space and i think a baseball or something if someone kows it can you let me know i am trying to find it on the internet but its hard without a name
    I think you're talking about Out of This World.
    Did she talk to her father that was in a cube? If so, that is the name of the show.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me again, need help with a TV show... [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This time it's a TV Show. I know it aired on PBS. I saw it when I was in the first grade, so it aired about 1989. It was about a soldier who returns from the war. He spends the night in an old haunted house. When his ride drops him off, there a three grave markers (crucifixes) next...

What was the name of that TV show [ 2 Answers ]

About a girl with a father from outer space, she had to talk to him via some type of crystal that opened up. She had the power to freeze time by touching her hands together. PLEASE HELP me!!

Just goes to show you. [ 8 Answers ]

A farmer's wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or...

Show name [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sitcom where a girl was half human and half alian. She lived with her mother and talk to her dad through some kind of ball. She could stop time by putting her fingers together. Any one know what I am talking about cause I can't get the name.

80`s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all... I used to watch a TV show about teenage girl who had the power to freeze time and her father spoke to her through a cube, she lived with her mom... iv benn trying to remember so I can try and buy is video or DVD :p

View more questions Search