Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvertower1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Show from the 80s
    Does anyone remember a kids show from the 80s that taught kids about money and perhaps time? It featured different segments including an ice cream man, two kids lost or stranded in a space ship and Pennywise?
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 17, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Was it part of the Schoolhouse Rock and related series? (Those short fillers for educational purposes.)
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 27, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Could it be 3-2-1 contact?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

Old TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can help but during the late eightys early ninetys they use to have a TV show and I can't remember the name to it but it was about a girl who had magic powers and she could freez time and while everything was frozen she could touch a person on the should and they would come...

What Tv show is this ? [ 4 Answers ]

What was the show where it was on a kids channel, and there was a big yellow frog with I think orange spots and they called him polly wog or something and he lived on an island, with a jamacan family ? I really need to remember lol

Will my ex show up again? [ 2 Answers ]

I dated this Virgo man for 6 months, and we had a long distance relationship, but we saw each other a lot because we were both committed to make it work. In the beginning we were inseparable and after 3 months I got pregnant, but we decided to abort, we cried a lot over our decision. The truth is...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

View more questions Search