Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danical Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 02:27 PM
    History of the land I live on
    I have lived in this house for about 2 years now. The guy my boyfriend and I live with tells me that he bought this house brand new, and no one has ever lived in it. However it's not the house I am worried about. It's the land I am worried about. In my bedroom, sometimes when I turn the t.v on it will turn off and even change channels on me, when the remote is on the desk alone. I have had the t.v checked and there is no short in it at all. But when I got to sleep at around 1-3 which is the normal lapse time for the spirits, I lay down and normally feel this guy standing beside my bed. He does not harm me in any way he just stares at me. When I close my eyes I can see what he looks like. But in the room like right beside mine, I keep that door shut. When I open the door it is nothing but evil. But my cat's like it in there. So how would I go about finding out what is on the land that is doing this?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Go to the tax assessor's office and look up the property's history.

Talk to the older neighbors around the area.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 02:36 PM

If your cats like it, it's probably not evil.
    An animals basic instinct is to avoid things that could threaten them.
    If there as anything harmful in there, they's completely go haywire if you tried to make them go there.
    If you put there food and litter in there, They'd poop somewhere else and wouldn't eat until you moved their food.

I really don't think it's evil.
    It's probably just a surplus amount of paranormal energy. If "whomever" is in your room doesn't feel like a threat, then that should be a good clue. But you never know..

Put up some dream catchers in that room and other rooms and burn sage, like a bundle of sage. Find a way to do a cleansing and stuff too, it might help.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 02:41 PM

I edited my last response in case you replied before I could fix it.
    chronix719 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2009, 05:49 PM

You will not be able to find everything in the tax office. Many times there was things there hundreds of thousands of years ago, and we can not date that back to that time, whatever is looking at you wants something,
    Do not go against your gut feeling,
    While animals do go crazy, they sometimes still don't, do not use that as a judgement, but rather sit meditate and the answer will come to you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the history of my land [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me the history of my land - moved from forum help -

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

Can a land owner, who has his land verbally given to heirs, change his will after h? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a land owner, who has given his land verbally to his children, change his will about the property if he has been in a mental for depression. He has not been legally declared legally incompetent as of yet.

View more questions Search