Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e barker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Outdoor timer instructions
    I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Is it like this one or not NOMA 24 Hour Outdoor Digital Timer Noma makes several timers, some digital and others with red/green pins that attach to a timer wheel. What do you have?
    fig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by e barker
    I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM
    Thanks
    How do I set my light timer
    chosenfour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 11:58 AM

Hi there
    chosenfour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 12:00 PM
    My question is... I have the noma outdoor timer model n1507 and it is a 1875 watt black timer with digital display... I set it and it doesn't come on and off on its own
    bsmartwise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Is it like this one or not NOMA 24 Hour Outdoor Digital Timer Noma makes several timers, some digital and others with red/green pins that attach to a timer wheel. What do you have?
    Hello, I have the same question but the model that I have does not have the red/green pins, could you please email me any instructional info you may have access to regarding the programming of this timer to [email protected] tyvm, it would be appreciated
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 04:26 PM
    The search function works great around here.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...er-286991.html

I hope you come back to read this. I don't do the e-mail help thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fascinators instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'd like to make a fascinator for my day at the reace in April. Could you tell me how. I'd like it to be simple using peacock feathers Cheers! Connaugh

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

View more questions Search