Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarkisss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 02:40 AM
    Company Introduction Letter "A good One"
    Hey Guys,

First I want to congratulate you about this wonderful site, and I don't know if it is possible to create for me a professional company letter.

I have a company which I want to expand it to the Gulf areas and I need a stronge company introduction letter which I can attract Clients, our main Business is " Watches & Jewellery" and we are located in lebanon-Beirut. And I want to mention in the letter also that we can create and desgin any Item they can imagine and I don't know if we should tell them this in the letter.

Thanks in Advance...

Hope to see some good business letter :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 02:45 AM
    If you start the letter here, we would be able to help you to develop it. But, we can't write the letter for you since we all give of our free time here and you know more about what you really need than any of us do. But, we can help you to produce some sort of draft and advise you about it, if you would start it.
    Barraq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Write introductory letter for other companies to get catalogues prices for to set up new company
    Barraq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    If you start the letter here, we would be able to help you to develop it. But, we can't write the letter for you since we all give of our free time here and you know more about what you really need than any of us do. But, we can help you to produce some sort of draft and advise you about it, if you would start it.
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

The judge ask "what is a debt validation letter"? Are you kidding me? [ 1 Answers ]

The judge ask "what is a debt validation letter"? Are you kidding me?? Ok, so I go to court armed with case law, my debt validation letter, interrogatories to and from the creditor. I thought I was ready, boy I was surprised . The creditor says no more than two words and the whole case was...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

View more questions Search