Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2018, 03:22 AM
    Can I cure diabetes?
    I am suffering from diabetes. last 6 months, what can i do to relief diabetes? Can somebody help me out?
    parijatak27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2018, 03:34 AM
    Bitter gourd, also known as bitter melon, can be helpful for controlling diabetes due to its blood glucose lowering effects. It tends to influence the glucose metabolism all over your body rather than a particular organ or tissue.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2018, 10:49 AM
    Are you TYPE I or TYPE II diabetic? One can be MANAGED with drugs and or diet, the other requires insulin. If you were diagnosed by a doctor did you not receive specific instruction on how to educate and manage your condition?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 12, 2018, 02:32 PM
    You don't cure Type I, you manage it. Type II can be better controlled. Our 48 YO son has been Type I since age 13. As a Doctor, he controls it very well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetes and ssi [ 10 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old.We applied for ss and was turned down because he wasn't in the hospital since he was diagnosed. He gets up to 8 shots a day and can't play as a normal child because he also has hypoglycemia and must be checked often.He meets list for ssi with the low blood sugar and the...

He Has Diabetes. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known very few people with diabetes so I did not know much about it. My boyfriend has diabetes and I still have confusion on this disorder. I worry about him a lot since he does wrestling and he often has to cut weight. He tries not to eat so much because of it which I understand can be...

Diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

My father has diabetes and wants some home made fudge... I make the fantasy fudge by kraft and have all the ingredients I have exchanged the sugar for splenda, I found some sugar free marshmallow dip (hope it works:o ) the only thing that Im not sure is instead of the semi sweet chocolate chips I...

View more questions Search