Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raees778 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 11:01 AM
    Doppler effect
    John is standing on a bank of a river and observing a speedboat. He record a frequency of 760HZ and 784HZ

Calculate velocity of speedboat

Please help cant figure out.. teacher just gave question in this way and said this is a higher level question
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
    Fourier analysis. Google "finding velocity using Doppler frequency". It's there with a formula.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heart beat on doppler at 15 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

I am really stressing out :( as this is my first pregnancy. I am 15weeks and 2 days my first prenatal visit was at 12 weeks my doctor tried to find the heart beat on the Doppler, but was not able to,she did tell me not to worry as this happens and is common. I went home and continued to feel...

Baby doppler! Is it my heartbeat or babies? [ 3 Answers ]

I ordered a sonotrax baby monitor from China off eBay. When I got it home I was so excited to use it. I put the gel on and started, after searching for like 25 minutes, I found a heartbeat next to my bellybutton, it seemed slow so I thought it was mine. Minutes later I went back, heartbeat was...

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search