Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rikkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2004, 05:28 PM
    Help Please!
    This question might be stupid but I need an answer. Which programm is the best to read and write CD's? Because I had some kind of programm before and seemed to read and write fine. And now when I put CD-RW in instead of my files written in it it shows some kind of help and info files about the CD.
    Help please!!
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Nov 25, 2004, 05:51 PM
    Normally, the best program is the one that is furnished with the drive.
    You may have received and installed Nero. It comes with a utility InCD that detects an unformatted CD-RW in the drive. When you insert a CD-RW, yes, it will pop-up an invite to format it. You only have to close the window and to proceed with what you planned to do. You can also change your settings to bypass this InCD.
    j0s3ph Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2004, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkie
    this question might be stupid but i need an answer. Which programm is the best to read and write CD's? Because i had some kind of programm b4 and seemed to read and write fine. And now when i put CD-RW in instead of my files writen in it it shows some kind of help and info files about the CD.
    Help please!!!!!
    Hey,
    The best is windows media player 10 by far.
    Download here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win.../download.aspx
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2004, 09:15 AM
    I personally like Sonic "Record Now" CD burning software. It is compatible with most if not all CDRW drives and is much simpler to use than NERO.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2005, 07:31 PM
    Answer
    I have tested out about 10 different ones myself, including Nero, Adaptec and several others.

The easiest, simplest and best one without any problems, errors or anything else was CD Mate, it had no CRC errors or any, Nero did and the other programs had problems in one way or another.

For simple read, write, record, is CD Mate ;)
    Jessie1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2006, 12:47 PM
    How do I tell my mom I could be pregnant??
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2006, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie1234
    how do i tell my mom i could be pregnant???
    1st thing, your not in the correct forum for this, if you read above you can see it's a computer discussion.

But anyway, my little sis recently had a baby, and the way she told Mom was, she said I'm pregnant, that's it, but you better have all the answers, ready to go, like who is the father, is he willing to help you out, do the 2 of you want to marry someday, does he have a job, are you going to finish school, you know you will have to go to school and or work and take care of the baby, where will you live, check with your local agencys, unwed mothers can get all the help they need and also go to college with a ton of aid.

I'm sure there will be other questions, just be ready with all the answers.
    :)
    Jessie1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2006, 03:08 PM
    I am only 14
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 02:34 AM
    Rick, could you possibly split thjis topic and move it to somewhere more appropriate (if splitting is possible on vBulletin)?

Anyway Jessie1234, I know it's not going to be a fun conversation to have with your mother but you are just going to have to bite the bullet and just come out with it and tell her. Your really going to need your mum's support in the upcoming months so it's best to let her know as soon as possible so she can get pass the shock and onto helping you with advice etc. I'm not probably the best one to give advice here (being a 23 yr old guy, I've never had to experience this kind of thing) so it might be worth seeing what a few more peeps suggest before taking any action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search