Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epoveromo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 07:04 PM
    24"-36" weathered bronze downrod for ceiling fan
    Where can I find a 24"-36" weathered bronze downrod for a Hampton Bay 60" ceiling fan?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
    First check Home Depot. If they do not have it try any showroom that sells fans, or an online dealer such as Ceiling Fans, Lighting, Fireplace Doors, Gas Logs, Fire Magic Barbecues and more!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Ceiling Fan Switch Replaced; Fan no longer has an "off" setting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The chain for my ceiling fan broke inside the switch. I bought a replacement switch that is identical to the old switch (same part number). I had a professional install the new switch. After he left, I discovered that the fan will not turn off (speeds are: 1. slow, 2. fast, and 3. very...

Hampton Bay "Belmont" Model Ceiling Fan-Reversing [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many fans through the years that were reversubke (including four in my home when I installed the Belmont), and all of them are reversible via a sliding switch on the side of the housing--as indicated by the two members who responded to my first question. However, there is no such...

Using 4.5" downrod instead of 12"-Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a Hampton Bay-Frontera ceiling fan with the optional 4.5" downrod option instead of the standard 12". It does not appear that the 4.5" rod will fit because of the fan's decorative scroll. Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

View more questions Search