Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmrothberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Need Alien movie name
    :confused: HELP!! I've been going nuts thinking about the name of this movie and I can't to recall it. It's about a little boy trying to rescue and help a family of aliens that scientists are trying to capture them. I have a faint memory of the alien family in a car in parking lot and they are surrounded and the baby alien is sick the human boy is helping them & the car blows up & you see the alien family emerging from the fire... (I'm sorry for being so vague but the movie is so old)... :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Might be mac and me... I don't quite remember the explosion though;)
    weezl88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 11:22 PM
    I was just looking for the movie that almost exactly matches your description. I don't know why that movie popped into my head today. Anyway, the title I found is "Earthbound". Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

Old alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it but there was this kid who was in a wheel chair and this alien the kid was blonde and the alien was orange I believe I don't remember very much about it.

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

Need title of old alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a title of an old alien movie. The only thing I know about the plot is that there is an alien invasion and the way to beat them is to play opera music which makes their heads explode. If anyone even has an idea of the title I would GREATLY appreciate it! :)

View more questions Search