Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trishajo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Christmas movie 80's? Girl forced to marry, witch on hill.
    This movie starts with a girl riding in the back on a car, the car crashes and she flies out and hits her head. Then the movie turns into a fantasy where there is a girl being forced to marry a guy she doesn't want to marry. There are some funny character guys that are trying to help her escape. At one point they're running through what I think was a factory or bakery. Then they fall through a trap door and down a tunel that ends up in a dungeon like place where a witch lives. I think the witch lives in a bowling ball like structure up on a hill and watches people in the town. At the end of the movie the ball rolls down the hill and into the town... Anyone know what it's called? It's really bothering me I can't think of the title.
    ellenbrn Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 10:55 PM
    It doesn't sound exactly like it, but could it be Labrynth
    mcarolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 01:29 AM
    I was looking for the same movie, and found it! It's called Babes in Toyland with Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70/80's cartoon show about witch and crying. [ 3 Answers ]

As best I can remember this was a one shot cartoon from the late 70's and early 80's. It had a little girl who was learning to be a witch. She had evil teachers/sisters/guardians who wanted her to be evil and souless but all she wanted was to be normal and have friends. I think the evil...

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Christmas Movie in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the name of a movie that came out in the 1980's - I believe. Anyway, it takes place around Christmas time, there are 2 kids - a brother & a sister - and their Dad is killed during a bank robbery, they are accidentally kidnapped by the robber when he steals their car, but no...

Name the 80's horror movie (involves kid,school,witch?cliff) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I saw this movie when I was really young, sometime between 1985 and 1989ish, though that may not be when it was made. I only remember two scenes from this movie. Near the beginning, there was a young boy and apparently he got locked in a closet in his classroom I think by some bullies. ...

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

View more questions Search