Ask
    mcalesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Company introduction letter template?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2010, 09:36 AM

Hello mc:

We get a lot of people asking for those here. I GUESS there are such things, but we've never suggested that somebody send one. Therefore, nobody here BELIEVES there IS a template for a letter like that...

That would be, because we believe it's a wasted effort. There are many reasons that is so, but there are TWO big ones... Marketing is an ONGOING endeavor - not just a one time shot, and MOST people who GET "business introduction" letters throw them away BEFORE they even read them.

You need a marketing plan, not just a letter. There ARE professionals you can hire... Yeah, they're expensive.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter template [ 2 Answers ]

I want a introduction letter to introduce my company to the market as I have got business of providing sound and lights dj on rental basis

A letter of introduction template [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new Auctioneer in Fl. I need to get my name out so I thought a letter of introduction sent to all auction companies in my area would be a lot better than driving to everyone. I am just looking for a template to get me started. Anyone have any ideas or where to look? Thank you in advance for...

Company introduction letter template [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search