Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Brown discharge 3 day after my period. What could it be??
    Hi. I'm 17 and I'm on birthcontrol. My boyfriend and I had sex the first day of my sugar pill (I know it was stupid) and we used a condom but it broke... He pulled out, and 2 days later I started my period and it seemed like a regular flow but 3 days after my period I woke up to like... Brown spotting or brown blood in my underwear... Could I be Pregnant? I've been on the B/C for 4 months now... When I called the Dr. they said it sounded more like BC side effects but I've never had them before? Can anyone help me out?
    aclaire Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2010, 02:46 AM
    Ive been to the doctor before about a brownish discharge after my period, he told me that this is just what you would called 'old blood'. The last remains of your period coming out. Depending on how long your period lasted, if it came out quite quickly you probably wouldn't experience this discharge
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Comment on aclaire's post
    My period lasted from Tuesday afternoon to Friday afternoon and the brown stuff was there Monday when I woke up and a little came out during the day, but then it stopped And whenever I see food or smell in it makes me feel sick. Then it went away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown discharge but no period for the 3rd day? I'm really scared please help! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 15 years old, and since my last period (july 21st) I have lost 15 pounds, and I workout everyday. I got some brown discharge on Wednesday and it continued for 3 days, I have not yet noticed blood! What is wrong with me? I'm not pregnant. Please I need real advice! And will it be...

Brown discharge 1 day after missed period? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Brown discharge after one day period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Guys on December 27th I got my period , it was really red and use two pads but on the next two days I started brown discharge. I usually get my period by the end of every month for three days. This is odd to me to have my period on the 27th of Dec for one day what can it be?:) :)

View more questions Search