Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zhenenlim Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 09:04 AM
    What message is hidden in this text message?
    I just meet a girl I like in past 2 months. Recently we had more contacts as we studied together. I had written a letter to the girl, asking if there are any possibilities between me and her to be a couple in future ( I do this because if there is no possibilities, I won't continue to pursue her, instead just took her as study partner )

She text me, telling me that she admires that I had gathered my confidence to pass her the letter. She was still in shock when she saw me give her this letter. She appreciate me as a friend. Then the most important part comes, she said she can't see her future yet, so she just simply can't say that we have no possibility in future. But for now, she still not yet prepared for a relationship and still want to continue our friendship.

So, do she trying to tell me there is possibility, and I should continue my pursue? Or I just go on and find other girls?
    dreamer22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 09:42 AM
    You should go look for other girls
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Keep her as a friend, and study partner, but find other girls.

There is no hidden meaning, she just wants to be friends.
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 8, 2012, 04:50 PM
    just value the friendship as it is who knows I think you just pressured her.
    Stay friends, if there is an opportunity for a new girl go for it

Aug 8, 2012, 05:10 PM
    I think I just hold off for time being, because I think I really had pressured her as I keep help her this and that... thanks a lot for the response
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2012, 06:21 PM
    She is telling you no, in a very respectful way as a friend should. Continue the friendship, if she ever feels romantic in the future, she will bring it up again, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 8, 2012, 07:05 PM
    mmresd is correct just always show your best self and never pretend she may like you or not but at least you are real

Aug 9, 2012, 05:10 AM
    You... I keep telling myself to stop thinking about her, I can't stop myself from liking a girl, but at least I can stop my mind to think about her... Thanks a lot guys :D
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 11:51 AM
    You don't need to stop thinking about her, just stop thinking about her romantically, if she is a friend, and you are not obsessed, it shouldn't be TOO difficult. If you are obsessed, then it is time to back away, at least until the feelings die down.

Aug 9, 2012, 05:19 PM
    mmresd, somehow I think you had a lot of experience, you had read through what happening in my mind now, thank you, you had waken me up from these kind of bull thing
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 05:25 PM
    I know what it is to be obsessed, and it is very hard to get out of it. It is A LOT easier to avoid it, thank god that at least now I recognize it early.

Aug 9, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Yeap, thanks god that I haven't put in much of me to her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When someone says this in a text message [ 7 Answers ]

So they ask what you want to do on a certain day like Saturday... but you don't know and they keep asking but never put in input of what they want to do... so when your like I really don't know what to do on Saturday... their like.. then I guess you don't want to be with me on Saturday... and then...

Text Message Harassment [ 2 Answers ]

A "friend" and I got into a quarrel over text messages. She asked me to stop texting her and I did... until I found out that she's still berrating my character. I text her asking for her to quit and she said she is putting either a restraining order or harassment order against me, which will go on...

Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

How can I read my child's old text messages

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

Stuck on a hidden message! [ 2 Answers ]

Hopefully, this is the right place for this question. If not, let me know where to go. As for the question, the hidden message is "TIIRALES HSSELYAY". Can someone help me with this one? If you can, let me know. Thanks! John D.

View more questions Search