Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogbiteZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 07:22 AM
    Animated/French w/English subtitles science fiction... giant race has humans as sl
    Animated sci/fantasy I think 1982 This movie was in French w/ English subtitles... A giant race has humans enslaved and used them as playthings. The main character was a young boy dressed in a jesters outfit . The giants looked a bit alien. When the humans revolt the giants decide to eradicate them like vermin. I think the humans escape...
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 10:18 AM

Fantastic Planet
    a.k.a. La plančte sauvage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated science fiction film [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember some 80's animated movie in which the main characters were on some sort of adventure in space. The male may have had a Conan-ish look, and I believe he had some sort of energy sword. I also think the movie had a hard rock soundtrack, but I am not 100%

Name of a Science Fiction Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title of a film I watched a good long while back, all I really remember is it was a science fiction/horror movie where the bad guy seemed to be able to move very fast and threw blades at people, cutting them up. Gold also seemed to be a predominant color of the caracter...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I’ve been looking for this movie forever Its animated, cartoonish. (not anime) I remember the villain being named Mock and there was a blue character who I believe eventually shows his as at some point in the movie at or near a train / subway stop. Really this is all I can recall from this...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to...

Science fiction show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll. This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in. When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine...

View more questions Search